Flowmaster Irrigation Layflat Hose
- Agricultural Slurry Disposal
- Industrial Sludge Disposal to Land
- Dirty Water Distribution Systems
- Non-Potable Water Transfer
- Irrigation Systems
Flowmaster is a flexible layflat drag hose for all types of irrigation applications.
Flowmaster comprises a circular woven high tenacity polyester reinforcement totally encapsulated in a tough elastomeric polyurethane cover and lining. Designed to fit a wide range of coupling types.
Boosts reeler capacity
Unique 'fine weave' one-piece construction maximises reeler capacity.
Flowmaster is available in standard lengths of 200 meters and longer lengths up to 400 meters. It is the premium irrigation hose solution for both travelling irrigatiors and linear irrigation systems.
Long service life
Designed for long service life with minimal maintenance. Tough and durable polyurethane cover with exceptional resistance to abrasion, cutting, ozone, UV, weathering and microbiological attack. Excellent in tropical climates.
Flowmaster is steamed to size which minimizes snaking and ensures the hose coils back easily after use. With a maximum swell of only 6% at normal operating pressure level of 7 bar, unacceptable hose contraction and excessive weight is severly reduced or eliminated.
Fast deployment and Retrieval
Superior handling; quick and easy to deploy and retrieve long continuous lengths without twisting, using light duty reels.
Low operating costs
Highly flexible for minimum pressure loss and maximum hydraulic efficiency.
Quality and reliability
Flowmaster is manufactured in compliance with BS EN ISO 9001: 2008 quality management system. Raw materials, components and finished products are rigorously tested and inspected to ensure excellent product reliability.
- Manufactured in compliance with BS EN ISO 9001:2000 quality management systems. Raw materials, components, and finished products are rigorously tested and inspected to ensure excellent product reliability.
- Meets ASAE 394.
- Operating temperature: -50 to +50 °C
It is mainly used for:
- Travelling irrigators and boom type irrigation equipment
- Drag hose for farm use
- Dewatering in mines
- High pressure wash–down hose
- Industrial hose for use with certain oils & chemicals
- Heavy duty farm hose
- Temporary bypass hose