ARMAS HYDROCYCLONE (SAND SEPARATOR)
- Filtration of reserve water such as deep well
- Filtration of water containing sand, gravel or particles heavier than water Preliminary filtration of gravel, Disc and mesh filters
- Agricultural drip and micro-irrigation systems
- Separation of solid particles larger than mesh diameter of 200.
- It provides ease of use and of maintenance due to simple structure.
- Pre-painting phosphorization is performed for maximum resistance against corrosion.
- It has long economic life based on Epoxy – Polyester coating.
- It operates completely based on cyclone principle
- It performs filtration (separation) process with minimum pressure loss.
- Single or modular systems can be used for various application fields with different diameters. Two different models are available including manual and automatic.
- Automatic models can perform self-cleaning process without any disruption in water supply.
Armas 2000 series hydrocyclones are designed in simple structure to be used in the filtration of well water or other water sources containing sand, gravel or particles heavier than the water. Due to simple structure, it is more economic and easy to use relative to other sand separators. Armas hydrocyclones causes minimum pressure loss in ltration systems and therefore, they operate at maximum efficiency. Armas 2000 series hydrocyclones, used as primary fitering element in filtration systems, are provided in single or modular forms which ensure manual or fully automatic cleaning process.
In order to get a regular filtration in Armas 2000 series hydrocyclones, collection container should be regularly monitored and cleaned depending on the water quality. Based on the application type, hydrocyclones are provided in to forms, including manual and automatic, to the users. It is recommended that users prefer automatic model ensuring regular monitoring and cleaning of collection container.
Armas 2000 series hydrocyclones is a separator removing particles heavier than the water before they enter into the system. It is consisted of two main parts including the body and collection container. Water containing particles heavier than the water enters into cylindrical wall found on the body of the hydrocyclone in tangential manner. Water reaches a particular speed in the cylindrical wall and thus, it creates centrifugal force. Due to this centrifugal power, solid particles heavier than water fall down from narrowing conic part of the hydrocyclone and trapped in the collection container. While solid particles heavier than water fall down to collection container due to centrifugal force, clean water free from particles is supplied to the system via outlet pipe. Water reaches desired speed on cylindrical wall due to perfect cylindrical wall and conical body design of the Armaş 2000 series hydrocyclone and thus, water increases efficiency of the filtration as it creates a cycloid orbit.
Download Product Catalogue